Prof. HATTORI Mina
Professor of Anthropology of Education, Department of Educational Sciences, School of Education and Human Development, Nagoya University
- Professor, Department of Educational Sciences, Nagoya University, 2013
- Associate Professor, Department of Educational Sciences, Nagoya University, 2004
- Associate Professor, School of Education, Gifu Shotoku Gakuen University, 1997
- Ph.D. in Educational Research, Nagoya University 1999
- Quitted from Ph.D. Program in Educational Research, Nagoya University 1997
- M.A. in Educational Research, Nagoya University 1993
- B.A. in Education, Nagoya University 1990
- Islamic Education and Gender
- Education and Development in Developing Countries
- Recent Educational Reform in Southeast Asian Countries
Recent Main Publications
- Hattori Mina(2001) Modern Islamic Women’s Education In Indonesia-Women in the Islamic Reformist Movement, Keiso Publishing:Tokyo.
- Ogawa Yoshikazu & Hattori Mina (eds.)(2012) Teacher in Asia: Changing its roles and Challenging to Specialist, Jias Publishing:Tokyo.
- Hattori Mina & Kobayashi Yasuko (eds.) (2020)Education and Empowerment (Islam & Gender Studies 3)Akashi Publishing:Tokyo.